Interested in playing?
Our aim is to provide opportunities for girls and young women to play club netball, and advance their skill level in a friendly inclusive social environment from ages six through to seniors. Grange is a well established and progressive netball club playing in the South Australian Uniting Church Netball Association (SAUCNA) in Adelaide, South Australia.
Our goal is to create a successful future for our club through innovative leadership, a strong commitment to skill development for players, the implementation of a comprehensive junior development program, and the provision of development opportunities for our coaches .
What Grange Uniting will do for YOU….
- Provide facilities to train and play games on
- Provide the opportunity for volunteers to coach, manage and organise teams to play regularly throughout the winter season
- Provide a volunteer management committee to oversee the running and organisation of the club
- Provide training opportunities for volunteers (coaches, managers, umpires and committee members) to develop their skills to assist with club/player improvement
- Provide an environment which promotes fun, skill development and the comraderie of being a member of a team/club
What YOU can do for Grange Uniting as a parent and/or player.
- Support all our teams while always showing good sportsmanship
- We are a club run by volunteers, when possible, either volunteer or assist when asked
- Assist/welcome new families to the club
- Join us on game days and social events
- Follow the Club’s and SAUCNA’s codes of conduct
- Provide constructive feedback to coaches, managers and
- Assist with the day to day running/maintenance of the club
- Become a familiar face at the club/courts