The Grange Uniting Netball Club (GUNC) is located adjacent to the Grange Uniting Church on Beach Street, Grange. The club has 2 courts and a small training area on this site (all with lights) and also uses the facilities at St Michael’s College 1.5 kms away on some match days along with courts at the corner of Jetty and Kentdale Streets, Grange. The club caters for players from ages 6 (turning 7 in their first year) through to seniors. GUNC is affiliated with the South Australian Uniting Church Netball Association (SAUCNA) which organises competitions from its base in the South Parklands (opposite The Show Grounds).
Junior (U8 – U15) games are played at our club courts and other metro locations, while the Seniors (U17 and Opens) use the SAUCNA courts at the corner of Greenhill Road and Anzac Highway in the city.
Our aim is to provide opportunities for girls, (boys up to 12 years old) and women to play club netball, and advance their skill level in a friendly inclusive social environment.
What GUNC will do for YOU….
- Provide facilities to train and play games on
- Provide the opportunity for volunteers to coach, manage and organise teams to play regularly throughout the winter season
- Provide a volunteer management committee to oversee the running and organisation of the club
- Provide training opportunities for volunteers (coaches, managers, umpires and committee members) to develop their skills to assist with club/player improvement
- Provide an environment which promotes fun, skill development and the comradery of being a member of a team/club
What YOU can do for GUNC as a parent and/or player.
- Support all our teams while always showing good sportsmanship
- We are a club run by volunteers, when possible, either volunteer or assist when asked
- Assist/welcome new families to the club
- Join us on game days and social events
- Follow the Club’s and SAUCNA’s codes of conduct
- Provide constructive feedback to coaches, managers and
- Assist with the day to day running/maintenance of the club
- Become a familiar face at the club/courts
CHILD SAFE MISSION STATEMENT
The Grange Uniting Netball Club is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and/or young people participating in our sport.
We support the rights of the child and will act to ensure a child safe environment is maintained at all times.
We also support the rights and wellbeing of our volunteers and encourage their active participation in building and maintaining a secure environment for all players.
|Opal||Adelaide Crows SportMedicine Clinic||Hatwell|
|St Michael's College||Home or Business Loans||Uniting Church||SAUCNA|
|Paul Caica (Member for Colton)||Steve Georganas (Member for Hindmarsh)||Charles Sturt Council|
To comment, suggest alterations or to add photos to this site contact the Web Master by emailing email@example.com